We have clinics in 5 different locations within LA and Orange County: Garden Grove, Irvine, San Pedro, Santa Ana and Stanton. Dr Sahng Joon Lee is the head of our clinics.
Sahng Joon Lee L.Ac, QME, CMT, Dipl.OM, D.Ac
- California Licensed Acupuncturist
- Professor of South Baylo University (Acupuncture, Herbology & Dermatology)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Master of Science in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (SBU)
- Doctor of Acupuncture (Yuin University)
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Diplomate in Acupuncture
- Diplomate in Herbal Medicine
- Certificate of Asian Bodywork Therapy (SBU)
Dr. LEE obtained his Master of Science in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (M.S.A.O.M.) degree from South Baylo University in California and Doctor of Acupuncture & Asian Medicine. He is a Licensed Acupuncturist in California and a board certified Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). He is certified by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM) in Clean Needle Technique. He completed Anatomy and Neurobiology certification course requirements at the University of California in Irvine.
Dr. LEE employs various modalities of treatments such as Acupuncture, Acupressure, Herbal Medicine, Cupping, and Moxibustion in the treatment of his patients. His specialty areas are treating acute to chronic disorders, stress and infertility.
Dr. Lee also writes articles for MissyUSA.com on herb teas and wellness issue.